Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thought I would share this. As previously posted there are not a lot of "things with CJ's", so here ya go.

Yesterday wife and I decided to take the CJ down to the beach. Jeepy was just out of the Jeep hospital and needed some sand in her treads. It was the last day of the Lone Star Rally in Galveston, so when we hit the seawall it was west toward San Luis Pass. We had the beach pretty much to ourselves.

Beautiful wife, perfect weather, and a jeep !! It doesn't get any better !!:bop:

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couple more shots ! The pelicans were moving pretty good and it was hard to get a shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
That's what it's all about!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Miss my home town and beach that taught me how to surf! Great pics and great JEEP!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are lucky, from my driveway to the seawall (Galveston) is 20 minutes.:iamhappy:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like you guys had a blast! My jeep wishes she had a beach that close lol
If the weather holds today, calling for storms late afternoon, we are gonna try to get down there again !

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Looking good and nice looking CJ!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking good and nice looking CJ!
Thanks ! I have finally come full circle. Started with a YJ, then a TJ, and then a CJ3B (same time as the TJ), and after being jeepless for two months a CJ

Must be some kinda disease don't ya think ?? Hey think I'll start a post about that .

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice looking Jeep! Seeing your pics really makes me miss driving on the beach. Driving on the 25 miles of beach, in Washington, in my 64' CJ5, is where I started my love affair with Jeeps! That was over 30 years ago. Looking at your pics I can still even "smell" the ocean. You have one thing I didn't have, a beautiful wife to enjoy your ride with! I now too have a wife that enjoys our Jeep. Think a trip to the beach is now in order!!

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Not today,But hay.LIFE IS A BEACH! Started with a C7 back in the mid 80's.Switched to a Blazer for a couple of yrs.No JEEP for about 24 yrs.Till about 5yrs.ago switched to TJ.Hay beach,I'm back :drinks:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Brought home my first CJ5, 79, with some upgrades and a military trailer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My First CJ5

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks like a great time. Nice pics.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Much more domestic, spent the day helping momma mulch the flower beds. But look at it this way I got to drive my CJ

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts