Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Picking up a hardtop for my TJ. This top is equipped with defrost and possibly a wiper. Question is what will I need get these options to work in my Jeep? My jeep never had a hardtop with defrost or a wiper nor does it have and connections at all for these options. The donor vehicle was in a wreck and being parted so I am pretty sure I can get everything I need. I can only assume the washer fluid bottle is of a different design to send fluid to the rear? Wire harness of some sort going from the rear glass to a switch? Just want to make sure I have a list before I head over to pick it up. Thanks..

·
Registered
31 Posts
You need to order a harness from MOPARSUPERSTORE or QUADRATEC for 140-160 Dollars. It comes with Windshield bottle and pump, wires, fuses, and switches. If your top is same year you are good to go, will take some time, it is harder then i thought it would be. If the top is a different vintage (2003-2006 the same)then get the harness for the year of the Jeep. You will have to adapt between the two. I myself am trying to find someone who sells the adapter for a 2006 Jeep to a 2002 Hardtop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts