Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well my brother in law snagged me a set of 33s and has them sitting in his garage, so here is were I ask the question. Seeing that my whole idea when I got the Jeep was to lift it and put some 33s on it or whatever, you all know what Im going through. So how would you go about getting 33s under a stock 95 Rio Grande?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
yeah do a suspension lift. If not you'll just wind up doing it later when you realize that cheaper is not always better. ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well ya I know I have to lifted it but I mean what lift? Seeing there are many different options plus I have a feeling it mite have to be regeared seeing its only a 4 banger but ya what company would you go with?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well ya I know I have to lifted it but I mean what lift? Seeing there are many different options plus I have a feeling it mite have to be regeared seeing its only a 4 banger but ya what company would you go with?
It depends on the money situation, but I would definitly go with the 4" suspension lift.

·
Registered
86 Posts
lift..

i would lift it 4" i think tuff country makes the least expensive..but you get what you pay for..i personally went with a rubicon express..it's a good affordable lift..good luck with the jeep..~fly

·
Registered
227 Posts
33's on it

Ok well my brother in law snagged me a set of 33s and has them sitting in his garage, so here is were I ask the question. Seeing that my whole idea when I got the Jeep was to lift it and put some 33s on it or whatever, you all know what Im going through. So how would you go about getting 33s under a stock 95 Rio Grande?

Thanks
How flat are your original springs? If they are sagging all you would need to do is replace them and do a 2.5" inexpensive lift.
Depends a great deal on what you intend to do with the jeep after lifting it and putting 33's on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts