Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup got a 100 bucks i wanna do something/get something for my jeep any good idea's ?
97 tj

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Two tanks of gas :rolleyes:

Other things to consider:

New shift knob, billiard ball or flameball type.
CB radio
Plastic polish for the soft windows
Hella e-code headlights and standard H4 bulbs

·
Full Size Jeep Dr.
3,432 Posts
Title is "What would you (as in me) get for a $100". I'd get a MML for mine

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Why a MML when he hasn't even told us his configuration? Do you know it would be of any help with how his TJ is set up? :confused:
By his profile, Lindel may not be too far off with his suggestion. PO listed a 3" BB lift-(not sure if PO meant 2" BB plus 1" BL) and already has seat covers. :hide:

But my suggestion is a case of this for the wheels/flares :

·
Registered
304 Posts
I think I would get the smittybilt front gear seat covers. They look pretty handy. But at 100.00 a piece I could only get one.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
By his profile, Lindel may not be too far off with his suggestion. PO listed a 3" BB lift-(not sure if PO meant 2" BB plus 1" BL) and already has seat covers. :hide:

But my suggestion is a case of this for the wheels/flares :

Your right about the 2"bb and 1"bl but my wheels or chrome so I dont wanna paint those and my flares seem to be fine to me. I assume a mml is a motor mount lift what or the pros and cons to that? Yes I have seat covers and dont plan on getting anymore till I quit smoking lol (not gonna spend my 100 bucks on the patch) So far the hella lights seem to be cool to me but the one time I looked them up it said not d.o.t. approved but I know and I will research those more.Thanks for the suggestions I'd love some more so keep them coming.:flowers::punk:

·
Registered
591 Posts
1/3 of a tire.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts