Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
It all depends on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do with it!!

·
Super Moderator
53,758 Posts
Stylee6 said:
What's a good price to pay for the 2.5 dual sport AEV lift to be installed?
A lot of dudes here will tell you to grab a buddy and go at it yourself.
Installing a lift kit is pretty easy with a little research. Have a problem pop on the board and ask.
The feeling of accomplishment is great. You get to know the jeep and if anything breaks you will know how to fix it yourself.

Think about the $$$$ you will save and can put on other mods :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ill be installing a AEV lift as soon as my Jeep comes in. It supposed to be delivered to the dealer July 4th. Ill post my opinions on it after install.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I'm putting 35s on it and wheeling every other weekend up in big bear california

Hell yeah John Bull here you come! Cant wait to head back up to big bear. Im shopping for a lift right now as well, for a jeep that I wont even see until mid to late October. Let me us know what you end up with and how you like it.

·
Sponsoring Vendor
4,401 Posts
I'm putting 35s on it and wheeling every other weekend up in big bear california
Budget I have about $3500 to spend
With 35's, you would want to be at least in the 2.5" Range. TF make a nice kit and so does AEV. Does your budget of $3500 include the wheels and tires or is that JUST for the lift? If so, you could get a REALLY nice lift for that! Have you looked at the Rock Krawler lifts? We could set you put with a 2.5" Max Travel from RK and it would tackle anything you throw at it up there!

-Jason

1 - 20 of 30 Posts