Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I are trying to plan our Easter out. Other then the Moab event is there anything over Easter? Maybe a little more local. We were thinking of going to Anza Borrego, driving down Saturday and wheeling on Sun and Monday, come home Tuesday.

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lol my wife just said maybe a Death Valley trip...

·
Registered
640 Posts
We will be in Borrego. Oh Hell! We are always in Borrego. No really, we will be out there if anyone wants to wheel with us.

We went to Death Valley mid March last year and it was hot.

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
We will be in Borrego. Oh Hell! We are always in Borrego. No really, we will be out there if anyone wants to wheel with us.

Does your license plate reference anza borrego? And yea we usually do DV in November. Wife saw that the average temp in March/April was 90 so she chopped that idea..

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Also is there a good place to stay on the west side of Anza Borrego. We are thinking of driving out Saturday and being there Sunday (Easter) Monday and Tuesday then driving to San Diego for a day at Sea World with our daughter. Would it be better to find a place on the west side, or just stay in Borrego Springs.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I don't know where the "West side" is. I highly recommend the Borrego Springs Resort. The pool will be heated. They have a great restaraunt/bar. The rooms are very nice and the beds are super comfy. There are more expensive and less expensive places in town.

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know where the "West side" is. I highly recommend the Borrego Springs Resort. The pool will be heated. They have a great restaraunt/bar. The rooms are very nice and the beds are super comfy. There are more expensive and less expensive places in town.
I just put up an Anza Borrego post to see if we can organize something that weekend (or mon or tues) for a run. Hopefully we can get a couple people and make a day of it. My wife is looking at the Borrego Springs Resort as well speak.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm looking at taking Mon and Tues off so that I can go on some of these runs. I have the "FAMILY DINNER" I have to attend for Easter Sunday... but I'm looking forward to getting out and doing something new.

FluffyMonkey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts