Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been seeing the SoCal WF group have started getting together for some wheelin lately. Just curious if any of the AZ crew are up for a run or at the least up for a Meet and Greet some night at one of our fine local watering holes?

Anybody game?

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
There is a Payette Draw camp out coming up sometime soon... I'll have to get the date... but its a camp Friday-Sat and leave Sunday deal.

But for some reason I'm thinking mid May.... have to get back to ya on it though.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a Payette Draw camp out coming up sometime soon... I'll have to get the date... but its a camp Friday-Sat and leave Sunday deal.

But for some reason I'm thinking mid May.... have to get back to ya on it though.
You are thinking Mid May and you are correct. It's the 11th, 12th, and 13th. Joe and I will be heading up there on Friday morning with the jeeps and the motorhome. I was going to mention this to you when the time got closer. Shhhhhh, don't tell anyone we don't have XJ's (Since it's the Arizona XJ run, don't worry the owner of AZXJ doesn't have one either) :D

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
Yeah I know - I won't be driving an XJ either :D... and on a side note, I'll be selling my XJ sometime soon maybe.

But yeah, that will deffinatly be something to do then.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I dont think my TJ is gonna have its lift done before the camp out, with my knee being ass sh!t right now, kind threw my scheduel outta wack. I might ride along with some friends and family, but I donno yet.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's no worries boss, there will be plenty of times to come. We'll be up there all weekend. I think you know Joe and I's rigs well enough to come up and say high when you see us. :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After that - you should try it in the snow! ;)
Been up there right after snow melt. When the last fall is completely full to the right of it. Definitely makes for a different experience not being able to see the bottom. :D

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I've heard lots of good things about the Full Traction 3" and have seen people run 33" tires. But they run the stock control arms. I'd prolly go for the RUbicon Express 3.5" basic kit w/ a new trac bar.

·
Registered
24 Posts
It appears that I'm the only one from AZ that's not up around Phoenix. Stationed down in Yuma at MCAS. Not the greatest place ever, but hey........

Oh yeah, and my air conditioner in my house just broke, so that's really good.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
LoL - That sucks! I'm 70+ miles from Phoenix, so I don't get to play with everyone either. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts