Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to have a idea on what my jeep is worth.

112,000 original miles
Very very very little to no rust!
4.2 with 5 speed manual
Black hard top
Rebuilt rear axel with posi
3in old man emu lift with leafs
Fuel injection
Stainless steel break lines
SYE
Chrome diff covers
Cool air intake
After market valve cover
33x12.5x15 tires on american racing rims
New spare tire holder
And many other small things and a few big things that I can't think of!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Speedy4x4 said:
Pictures of the important spots are worth a lot for guessing your value.

Didn't notice but did you mention where your at?
Im in NY and rust on a car in ny is like finding water in a pond! I have very little to no rust!

Here's some pics to!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only bit of rust is on both rocker panels. THAT'S IT! the frame is spotless, fenders spotless, everything is spotless but the small spots on the rockers.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
95YamJam said:
In my area it would probably go for around 4-5k. I would look on craigslist in your area and try to gather an average.
That's the thing everyone in my area is selling jeeps that's got 250,000 miles that are rotted to hell for like 4-5 grand! Its crazy!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
cakes567 said:
That's the thing everyone in my area is selling jeeps that's got 250,000 miles that are rotted to hell for like 4-5 grand! Its crazy!
That may be what they are asking but are they actually bringing that much? The problem is that most people can come up with 4 to 5k for a used vehicle. Anything more than that can get tricky. I cannot argue what it might be worth in your area but I can tell you that for much higher than 6 I would look at a newer jeep.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ibuildembig said:
Id price it at 7500 then, if its that nice and that low of miles. Blue book means nothing on a jeep :)
Blue book don't even go back to 1987 lol. I think it stops at 1990 or 91! 7500? Really that much? I would say 5-6 like the other guys said. If someone offered me 7500 id take it right now!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ibuildembig said:
We got 8500 out of a 94 last year with 115K on it
Dang! Nice you made out good with that one! Like I said man if I could get 7500 id be very happy with that!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I can't stand that!
"ya ill be over in a few hours " and never show up! Or my favorite is im gonna go stop at the bank and not come back! That's happened before!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts