Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you have planned next? I figure this goes hand in hand with the "What have you done?" thread.

I want to go to 35s, maybe 34s, and I'd like to add a snorkel. That and seat covers, and I don't really anything else that I want to do to my Jeep. I'm VERY happy with it, as it is. Maybe some time wheeling out west, since we don't have a lot of rocks here in Florida.

Let's hear what you have planned next for YOURS!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
A regear. 4.56s and a truetrac up front and possibly a locker in the rear. Haven't finalized the details since I'm still searching for a shop that isn't 200 miles away that I feel in can trust with the work.

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Mopar or Teraflex lift, then a winch.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Here's mine three years after adding four wheel drive, and four days after finishing the rubicon trail. All Done!!

DSC03673.jpg

Reactions: USStrongman

·
Registered
172 Posts
Took mine to the "Playground" this weekend to put the Jeep through it's paces and get my priorities straight, rear bumper ASAP (this Bestop has weird drop shackle brackets) and fenders (factory rubbed good).

I was all over the place, so it was great to actually work it pretty hard and see what it really needs.

·
Super Moderator
6,783 Posts
I am halfway through installing coilovers.
Need to finish that. Then next on the list is an Atlas 4 speed TC.
After that, maybe steering upgrades (PSC).

·
Registered
623 Posts
A regear. 4.56s and a truetrac up front and possibly a locker in the rear. Haven't finalized the details since I'm still searching for a shop that isn't 200 miles away that I feel in can trust with the work.

Sent from somewhere in Missouri
Dual truetracs on mine. Works better than most people think. Just finished the Rubicon without getting winched/pulled.

Reactions: MudDevil78

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Dual truetracs on mine. Works better than most people think. Just finished the Rubicon without getting winched/pulled.
That's next on my list.... Duratracs along with a regear from 3.21 to 4.10. (I don't ever plan to go larger than 34 inch tires).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Locking Rotopax mount and 2 1/2 gallon fuel pax is probably next but it changes weekly...........lol

·
Premium Member
9,582 Posts
I have a list, what comes next all comes down to money:

New CB radio
Tires, probably go to 37's
Hydro Steer and beefed up steering components
3.5 inch MC Springs, my rig is to heavy
MC Overline Fenders
VisionX light Cannons
20 inch light bar, brand not known
Rock lights, custom so I need to work with a lighting store
LS engine, tranny and Atlas transfer case swap
Currie 60 series axles
Patriot X1 trailer

As you can see the punch list is long and expensive. I'll probably have to go back to work to make it all happen.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Glad to hear that!

I have a Truetrac rear and Aussie front in mine.

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,857 Posts
Have the AEV snorkel. maybe I will get it installed before our Thanksgiving trip to Terlingua and Big Bend?

Trailer. Have it narrowed down to a few brands, but my wife has thrown in the idea of building our own from a 5x8 cargo trailer. She does not want a kitchen per se. Roof rack, awning, external shower, solar, AC, upgraded clearance, upgrade the frame to a longer front for a box/batteries, room for us and our dogs.

We will make a def decision in the spring.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mopar half doors would be awesome...but trying to resist the urge.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
40's, hydro steer, ball joints and metal cloak control arms.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Next on the list:
Shocks (replacing RC shocks) leaning towards Fox 2.0 but still under consideration
Adams 1350 rear drive shaft
PSC steering

1 - 20 of 42 Posts