Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my new tires and wheels and now I'm ready to upgrade the sound system. What's the best system to get that has a navigation unit in it. I see there is a kenwood plug and play...does anyone have that system? Or one that they found that is better? I'd like to be able to use the steering wheel controls with it as well. Thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I can not say enough positive things about the AVH4300DVD by Pioneer. From crutchfield.com install can be as little as an hour. If you have know idea what you are doing, 1.75-2.25 hrs. My only complaints the only thing that comes with is the iPod/USB cable, and the Bluetooth adapter, sold sep, will not load iPhone phone books. The later doesn't bother me since I don't make many calls. But every option is available.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. That looks like a nice unit! Do you know of a system similar to that one that also has a navigation in if?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Jeepchick9914 said:
Thanks for the info. That looks like a nice unit! Do you know of a system similar to that one that also has a navigation in if?
No, I really looked for a double din with a rear USB/iPod connect in the rear, and Bluetooth capable... For a great price. This fit every one, and after getting it, learned it can do everything. I have heard good things about kenwood, but pricey. There is another model from a different manufacture that looks very similar but the name escapes me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts