Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone had ghetto rigged the carpet in my 90 YJ. So I pulled it out. Now I need to replace it w something but was wondering if y'all knew the best route to go. I don't really want to do carpet again. I live in Florida and the sand would be killer and a down right PAIN w carpet. Someone had told me that they make rubber floor inserts that you can just lay down? Does such a thing exist? I also thought about rhino lining it but it's so expensive and I hear it doesn't hold up very long? What do you guys think? What have y'all done? And what's the best thing for price and quality?

·
Registered
948 Posts
I had the plastic lining when I first got my yj and I hated it. I ripped it and I got a can of rhino liner and lined the whole inside of my jeep and I love it. I goto pismo a lot and when I get sand in it I just spray it out and all the sand goes away. A whole better than carpet and the plastic lining. It coated me like $90 for all the stuff and it turned out nice.

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah but doesnt the interior of the car stay colder than usual?

·
Registered
240 Posts
@beefmobile.... DUDE i lived in the desert most of my life so i dont like the cold weather. I installed remote starter so i can start the car with the heater on so that i can get in when its warm already.

·
Registered
422 Posts
@beefmobile.... DUDE i lived in the desert most of my life so i dont like the cold weather. I installed remote starter so i can start the car with the heater on so that i can get in when its warm already.
two things:

1. haha

2. did you just call your Jeep a car......?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts