Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my AEV bumpers last month from my Jeep dealership. They gave them to me because of them being listed on my 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara X's window sticker.

I would like to know what the "D" shaped hole is for on the rear bumper. Had to wait for all the snow and ice to melt, so I could take some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
I think that's for the tire carrier that goes with bumper. Not sure though I only have the front one.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The tire carrier spindle goes though the passenger side water tank and not in that location pointed out in the OP's picture. It looks to me to simply be access to a screw or something. I don't have an AEV so take my comment for what it's worth.

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
I got my AEV bumpers last month from my Jeep dealership. They gave them to me because of them being listed on my 2015 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara X's window sticker.
From this? Wow. Great negotiating skills!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My window sticker lists Heavy Duty Winch Capable Front Bumper by Mopar, and Heavy Duty Rear Bumper by Mopar. I also got the skid plate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts