Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna know the craziest idea you've ever had for something to do to your Jeep. Excessive, impossible to actually do, whatever... I'm curious!

Mine would be a harpoon winch. If you're stuck you can use a joystick mounted on the dash to aim, hit a button, and then launch a harpoon attached to the winch. It could shoot through a tree or other object to lock into place and bam, you're good to pull yourself out. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
That hover conversion that YJ in Back to the Future 2 had was pretty cool. I wouldnt mind that.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Death ray for people with the gall to drive slower than my Jeep. Tacks and oil for tailgaters. Ejection seat for carjackers and frigid women. Flux Capacitor... 'nuff said...

;)

·
Super Moderator
12,714 Posts
X2 for the death ray.

Maybe a 250 decibel horn too.

Headlights so bright that they melt the chrome off the bumper of the car in front of me.

Saying a prayer for the a**holes that cut me off.
"Lord, forgive my sins as I forgive the other a**holes on the road". (I know, pretty crazy, eh?)

Good Luck, L.M.

Reactions: tdashrom

·
Registered
333 Posts
X2 for the death ray.

Headlights so bright that they melt the chrome off the bumper of the car in front of me.
I say just set the death ray really low for the bumper melting and use the headlights for an x-ray beam :drool::rofl::hide:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
X2 for the death ray.

Maybe a 250 decibel horn too.

Saying a prayer for the a**holes that cut me off.
"Lord, forgive my sins as I forgive the other a**holes on the road". (I know, pretty crazy, eh?)

Good Luck, L.M.
Gonna start building the chrome-melting headlights :rip:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I always wanted a laser/jedi sword style brush cutter mounted to each corner of the front bumper. No more pinstripes or scrapes!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm not that crazy. I'd just be happy with a "tap wall."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts