Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I are headed to Rogers, AR the whole second week of July for a family reunion. I can't last a whole week. So I'm going to load up my junk and take it with me. :cool:

What's there to do around NWA?? Who wants to lead the way so I don't get stuck?? :D

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Are you kiddin me???!!!

That's the headquarters of Wal-Mart. There's some tremendous Wal-Mart parking lots in that part of the state!!!

Happy wheeling!!! :blunt:

Oh, and speaking of :blunt: Rogers is the state capital for that!!! :eek:

·
6,177 Posts
Oh, and it's only about 65 miles from Rogers to Disney, OK

·
6,177 Posts
thank you for your help.
Picky!!!

If you want help, that's what Scout's here for. :D

It's about 200 miles from there to Superlift in Hot Springs. May be too much of a drive for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The wife and I are headed to Rogers, AR the whole second week of July for a family reunion. I can't last a whole week. So I'm going to load up my junk and take it with me. :cool:

What's there to do around NWA?? Who wants to lead the way so I don't get stuck?? :D
Byrds Adventure center in cass,ar is about a 30 minute drive from Fayetteville. http://www.byrdsadventurecenter.com/index.htm

Also there's tons of national forest trails in this area also and if I recall correctly there are still open for public use.

Have fun in NWA and watch out for the traffic.

·
6,177 Posts
Hey!!!

It's easier that way. Not very many have to travel. We all live in the same house.

I don't know how Clifford escaped.

·
6,177 Posts
BTW, I don't think Texans are completely absent of inbreeding.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Byrds Adventure center in cass,ar is about a 30 minute drive from Fayetteville. Home Page

Also there's tons of national forest trails in this area also and if I recall correctly there are still open for public use.

Have fun in NWA and watch out for the traffic.

I would suggest byrds as well! Lots of fun! Real pretty. There are some trails in Mill Creek area still open. Which is a little closer than Byrds from Bentonville.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is a 4x4 adventure trail park now outside of Eureka Springs on 62 north about 2 miles outside of town, the place is called Hidden Valley Ranch, the signs on 62 say 4x4 adventure park. 640 acres

have not gone out there yet, it is 25$ per day driver and an extra 10 for rider.

Scooter

1 - 20 of 22 Posts