Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So glad I bought my yj that I can go topless in all this damn rain. June 10 is the 161st day of the year, and according to the National Weather Service it will be the 82nd day in Pittsburgh with precipitation. The rain will end three days of dry weather, one of the longest stretches without needing an umbrella this year

The longest period in Pittsburgh without any precipitation in 2019 has been six days that ended on March 22.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Its crazy here in KS too. Record rainfalls May and first half of June. My buddy up in Winter Park, CO still seeing snow at elevation as of last week. Talked to an ole boy yesterday at the gas station from Indiana basically telling similar tales.

·
Registered
716 Posts
That’s what raingear and a squeegee are for!

·
Premium Member
2,703 Posts
Is that one of those newfangled propane powered Jeeps, Or steam driven off the BBQ?

112* Today and nary a cloud in the sky...….For the next 4 months.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,703 Posts
Yeah but they say it's a dry heat. Who are they kidding, It's friggin hot!. Evening night runs only for me till November. LMAO

·
Registered
82 Posts
Agreed. Live in NW Arkansas and I've been able to take the top off like 3 days in the 3 weeks I've owned it. Might sound like plenty - but statistically it's terrible when we only get one day of sunshine for every 4-5 days of clouds and rain. But on the other hand - trying not to complain. God's got a reason for every season, and a need for every climatic up & down. Counting blessings either way!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We never get rain like this we've got more than Seattle this year stinking al gore and his global warming

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its crazy here in KS too. Record rainfalls May and first half of June. My buddy up in Winter Park, CO still seeing snow at elevation as of last week. Talked to an ole boy yesterday at the gas station from Indiana basically telling similar tales.
we never get rain like this

·
Registered
716 Posts
Dry heat that's funny
I found the dry 130 in Saudi much more comfortable than the humid 95 in GA. I’ll also take our dry subzero winters over the damp mid-20s down south, too.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Reactions: rushwal

·
Registered
451 Posts
Down here, we say "it ain't the heat, it's the humidity." Lately, it's been the heat and the humidity.

·
Los Angeles
989 Posts
All of the rain and cooler temps are global warming. Apparently, if they explain it enough, it will make sense that you can heat up that leftover burrito in the freezer, too.

I don’t buy it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts