Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen this? People are buying Jeeps, usually 4 doors and putting huge rims on them with low profile tires. They look like the H2s that the athletes drive. What's the point? Am I alone in this?

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Very Ghetto looking. These are people that will probably never even realize that the Jeep has 4wd. Wish they would stick to their Impalas and Escalades.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly. It looks ridiculous. I saw one this weekend with red led headlights and fog lights. They're not built for these awful modifications.

·
Get your Jeep dirty!!!
762 Posts
Because there is alot of people out there that view the Jeep just like any other SUV like a Tahoe,Yukon,Escalde etc...slapping 20s or 22s on them are the cool thing to do and for purist like us frown upon it.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
22's can look really cool on a JK, if they have 40x15.22 Toyo MT's mounted on them! :dance:

·
Registered
41 Posts
22's can look really cool on a JK, if they have 40x15.22 Toyo MT's mounted on them! :dance:
Seriously, that is a tire!!! but to OP, its their choice, some like the offroad capability, others like the name. Its their choice in how they mod it, who are we to judge..... I just hope they wave. :wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts