Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,238 Posts
The one I am building of course.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I want my Grandpa's old Willy's if I could ever find it. He had a 1961 through 1965 Willy's Pickup so he said. Every time something would break, he would go to a junkyard and get whatever fit. It had a Ford V8, Bronco suspension, the axles from a Chevy. It was a great old truck. The picture isn't the exact one, but what it looked like.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The one in my garage...love it everyday. I may go hug it now, don't judge.
I love mine too. I do the "over the shoulder walking away gaze" at it sometimes. I park where I can see it from the window at work. I pat it sometimes like a horse after a good ride just before walking away. It's my first Jeep and I'm hooked. Judge away, I'm happy.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I want my Grandpa's old Willy's if I could ever find it. He had a 1961 through 1965 Willy's Pickup so he said. Every time something would break, he would go to a junkyard and get whatever fit. It had a Ford V8, Bronco suspension, the axles from a Chevy. It was a great old truck. The picture isn't the exact one, but what it looked like.
This is awesome.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I love mine too. I do the "over the shoulder walking away gaze" at it sometimes. I park where I can see it from the window at work. I pat it sometimes like a horse after a good ride just before walking away. It's my first Jeep and I'm hooked. Judge away, I'm happy.
Same here - best form and function combined. Sometimes I just have to stop and admire her. Problem is jeep is the wife's new car, but at least she shares lol. I do however have a V10 Ford Excursion 4x4 as my daily driver that I admire as well...

ForumRunner_20150310_205009.jpg

ForumRunner_20150310_205025.jpg

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
This is fantastic! I often find myself gazing back as I walk away...giddyup jeep!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts