Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When your top is down cruisin or you're navigating the trail what music do you listen to. List your favorite song or simply your favorite genre. Lets hear it Jeep Community!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Anything by Captain Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters

·
Premium Member
3,710 Posts
XM's Octane or Ozzy's Boneyard for the highway.

The sounds of the engine, wind, rocks hitting the frame and suspension flexing on the trail.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Lithium channel on XM. I am a child of 90's alternative, and it is still my favorite. Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, etc.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hair Nation but, I'm a 80's kid...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Devil Driver, Lamb of God, Chelsea Grin, Asking Alexandria, Hank 3, 90s Country, In Flames...stuff like that. But I always turn my music down at stop lights and such.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Can't hear the radio over the tires and exhaust....lol.

Really, just listen to sports talk radio and local classic rock station. No Sirius in the jeep but Hair Nation and 80's in the other vehicle.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Lamb of God, Meshuggah, Alice in Chains, Tool, Pink Floyd, Carbomb...mostly heavy metal.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Fresh Aire.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Depends on the mood and what I'm doing. Older country, ACDC, Metallica, DKM, Real MacKenzies, and Pipes And Drums with top down on a summer day is always inspiring.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
The Muppets Rock!

Anything by the Muppets.
They should have their own Sirius/XM channel. :)
Mac Davis did a great song with them, that was originally written about me.
So I tend to play this song over and over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-07_2DWfEmQ

1 - 20 of 21 Posts