Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. 2013 JKUR. I had goodyear MTR's 305/70/16 on 8.5" wide 4.5 backspace wheels and they stuck out of my factory fenders a bit less than an inch. After getting a fix it ticket I had to switch back to my factory rubicon wheels and tires.

Is there any way to run a 35 inch tire (or close to) and remain legal in PA with factory fenders? State troopers said any larger flair would be illegal due to the factory flair being greater than the state limits. Got to love PA.

I'm currently running a teraflex leveling kit but am planning on a spring lift this summer.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Hi everyone. 2013 JKUR. I had goodyear MTR's 305/70/16 on 8.5" wide 4.5 backspace wheels and they stuck out of my factory fenders a bit less than an inch. After getting a fix it ticket I had to switch back to my factory rubicon wheels and tires.

Is there any way to run a 35 inch tire (or close to) and remain legal in PA with factory fenders? State troopers said any larger flair would be illegal due to the factory flair being greater than the state limits. Got to love PA.

I'm currently running a teraflex leveling kit but am planning on a spring lift this summer.

?

The factory "flair" is not a flair, it is a flanker and it is completely legal in all 50 states.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts