Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may be a repetitive question about wheels, but I am looking to upgrade my wheels and tires, but not sure of which way to go for my 2016 JKU Sahara (stock height)
Option 1
stock wheels, 18 x 7.5, +44 mm offset and just upgrade tires to 275/65/18
or
Option 2
Tuff T01 wheels, 18 x 9, 10 mm offset with 275/65/18

The tires that I am looking at...are the NITTO Terra Grappler G2 or the EXO Grappler. Will I need wheels spacers for either option?

Any thoughts of which option I should take?

Attachments

·
Registered
433 Posts
I know this may be a repetitive question about wheels, but I am looking to upgrade my wheels and tires, but not sure of which way to go for my 2016 JKU Sahara (stock height)
Option 1
or
Option 2

The tires that I am looking at...are the NITTO Terra Grappler G2 or the EXO Grappler. Will I need wheels spacers for either option?

Personally, I do not like the sahara stock wheels. I also do not like the Tuff either...too much bling for me! Not sure about the spacers, I am sure someone could comment on that. Check out the KO2 tires, they seem to be the best consumer friendly tires on the market.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Option 1
or
Option 2

275 is the cut off point for the oem wheels and needing wheel spacers, so you should be good.

Your aftermarket wheel choice has a backspacing of 4.61, so you're good to go with up to a 315 wide tire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts