Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

First time post. Just wanted to see if anyone could tell me their best guess of the size of the wheels and tires in the attached pic. I found this Jeep in a post on the AliExpress app. I really like the stance of this Jeep and want to model my Jeep on it. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 20 inch wheels with a -18 offset on 275/55/20 it has a similar stance. I would say 20 due to the tread to rim distance. My buddy has 18 in wheels and has more tire from the wheel to the tread. We both have 9 inch wheels with - offset.

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts
Definitely 20" wheels... Tires don't appear to be 12.5 wides, so I'd guess 295/60r20's.

Lots of tires in that size.

Reactions: BSpringmeyer

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi!

Can anyone please tell me if theres going to be rubbing on my stock Sahara if I run 275/60R20? If not- how big can I run before needing a lift/spacers.

Tnx!

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts
Can anyone please tell me if theres going to be rubbing on my stock Sahara if I run 275/60R20? If not- how big can I run before needing a lift/spacers.

Tnx!
Going to be difficult to verify that for you. Very few people here run 20's on a Jeep. A 275/60R20 is slightly taller than the tire that we usually say is a 50/50 proposition. But it's narrower so it might just sneak in there. Make sure you get a wheel that has around 5.0 back spacing, like a 9" wide with 0 offset.

Here, I don't really care for 20's... But these would look sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Blowing up the image, it's a Falken Wildpeak A/T tire.

Based on some rough measurements, I'd take an educated guess at 305/55R20 and if not that, my second choice is 325/60R20.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Going to be difficult to verify that for you. Very few people here run 20's on a Jeep. A 275/60R20 is slightly taller than the tire that we usually say is a 50/50 proposition. But it's narrower so it might just sneak in there. Make sure you get a wheel that has around 5.0 back spacing, like a 9" wide with 0 offset.

Here, I don't really care for 20's... But these would look sweet.
Nice looking set!

These I've got on order ..issue still remains what size would look best and not cause rubbing.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
1.38" off set 20X9 Jeep SRT8 wheels I run 275/60 20 Falken Wildpeaks AT3. Just had to trim the front air-dam a very small amount so it didn't rub at full lock. 37 PSI Avoid E rated tires, makes a noticeable difference in ride quality. Tire sidewall remains just even with the fender flare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts