Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,559 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discount Tire Direct. I bought a set of tires and wasn't happy, they took them back and sent me a new set. Or just go to your local Discount or America's Tire (same company).

·
Registered
377 Posts
DTD no doubt, just got a really good deal on some Duratracs 33x12.5x15's on MB TKO 15x8 wheels......mounted, balanced and free shipping for $1170 bucks. I can give you the name of the sales rep if you like.....let me know and i'll send you a pm.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Another vote for Discount Tire. My local shop beat every online price I could find. Not only that but the manager threw in free Gorilla Locks and swapped out my factory TPMS sensors out of my OEM wheel and mounted them to my new wheels all for free. If that wasn't enough, they remounted my OEM wheels and tires again so I would have a useable spare set for free. Nothing but a great experience with them. Life time balance doesn't hurt either.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Can't beat discount tire direct. The warranty is worth buying if you wheel it, they give tons of discounts, will match prices, and are easy to deal with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, new hear...looking at wrangler duratrac tires for my jeep. I love in Ottawa so winter performance is necessary but I want something decent for off road use as well. I am more of a weekend warrior type of guy who would like to get into some off roading once in a while with clubs up here. Thoughts on the tire???

·
Registered
727 Posts
I run duratracs down here in Florida and love them. They're great on road and pretty good off they struggle a little in thick mud, but they're an at, so that's to be expected. They're supposed to be unstoppable in snow, but I haven't had a chance to try that out.

They're quiet when new, but I've noticed they've gotten a bit louder as they've gotten more miles on them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
is DTD seriously the best prices?? I checked last night and they were much higher, and most sizes they didn't even have in stock. I'm looking for Duratrac's in 285/75/16 or 17, and....yeah doesn't appear "great" there.

·
Super Moderator
14,559 Posts
If you are buying Duratrac's specifically, then go to your local Goodyear Tire and Auto. They easily beat every other price I got on Duratrac's.

The OP asked about aftermarket wheels and tires...

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
discount

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you are buying Duratrac's specifically, then go to your local Goodyear Tire and Auto. They easily beat every other price I got on Duratrac's.

The OP asked about aftermarket wheels and tires...

Yeah I was looking at Soft 8's or something similar, and just would be nice to have them shipped mounted and balanced. But I'll look local I guess. Sorry for the misunderstanding

·
Registered
474 Posts
As posted earlier DTD will price match.

I used them to buy my 285/70r17 duratracs and new wheels and they price matched a local place and then added in their incentives.

Then recently I bought 317/70r17 duratracs from them that they price matched from onlinetires.

I got their Card the first time for the 0% interest and the discount and used it the second time for the same thing.

Current Promotions - Discount Tire Direct

I have only had great experiences with them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
As posted earlier DTD will price match.

I used them to buy my 285/70r17 duratracs and new wheels and they price matched a local place and then added in their incentives.

Then recently I bought 317/70r17 duratracs from them that they price matched from onlinetires.

I got their Card the first time for the 0% interest and the discount and used it the second time for the same thing.

Current Promotions - Discount Tire Direct

I have only had great experiences with them.

Awesome, I appreciate the help! :bop:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts