Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 2004 white Wrangler sport I have had for 10 yrs. Looking to change wheels. Any suggestions out there? Thank you for your help!

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
I have a stock 2004 white Wrangler sport I have had for 10 yrs. Looking to change wheels. Any suggestions out there? Thank you for your help!
Once you decide on size it's all up to you what Wheels you go with. Make sure they have the proper back spacing for what tires you want to run. I would also recommend you don't get un-sealed aluminum wheels. They are really a pain to keep clean. Let me know if you have questions or if you'd like a quote!

-Ryan

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Hello Ryan. What rim would work with a stock tj running 31" bfg at tires?
You can run any wheel you'd like that has the 5x4.5 lug pattern and 4" of backspacing or less. 15 and 16" wheels are popular and you'd most likely want a 8" wide wheel. Let me know what other questions you have!

-Ryan

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not many choices for a 15" wheel out there. Seems all the wheels are 3.75 or less backspacing. I guess ill leave my stock wheels on. Idk

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Not many choices for a 15" wheel out there. Seems all the wheels are 3.75 or less backspacing. I guess ill leave my stock wheels on. Idk
We have 16 different styles to choose from between 15 and 16" wheels. And if you don't see anything you like there, you'll surely find something somewhere else on the internet! 3.75" of back spacing is fine. Anything less than that is fine for fitment but will push the wheels/tires out from the body more.

-Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts