Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A quick yes or no would be great if possible. Looking to try and order these today if they'll work

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
No, they will not fit. Those are 5 on 4.5, the JK requires a 5 on 5 wheel pattern.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
The backspacing is good for the 15" (3.44) wheel as you usually need more to clear the brake calipers than you would on a 16" or 17" where 4.5" is fine for a 12.5" wide wheel.

The bolt pattern is wrong on the wheel you selected 5-114.3. It needs to be 5-127 for a JK/U

Tweak beat me to it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Yes they should as the backspacing is good for a 15" wheel which means it should clear the calipers fine you just won't be able to run a larger brake kit is all. Many here run a similar setup.

One other note. My tires stick out from the fenders about 1.5 -2" to the sidewall with 4.5" of backspacing so a 3.44" backspaced wheel is going to stick out quite a bit, just a fyi in case there are legal issues where you live about that.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One other note. My tires stick out from the fenders about 1.5 -2" to the sidewall with 4.5" of backspacing so a 3.44" backspaced wheel is going to stick out quite a bit, just a fyi in case there are legal issues where you live about that.
That's my biggest concern. I have a TJ and they stick out a good bit. But to be going that far past the flares on a JK seems like a bit much to me. I'll look some more and try to find a similar wheel with a little less back spacing

Thanks for the info and quick responses!

·
Registered
489 Posts
If you want to run more backspace you need to go to a 16 or 17. 3.75" is about the most you want to run for a 15.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any recommendations to a similar wheel? I'll look for some 16"s as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts