Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I just bought new tirs and wheels for my 2013 JK. The tires are Nitto Tera grapper 304x 60x18. The wheels are 10 x 18. Im not shore of the back set. I have a call into the shop I brought them from. My problem is the tire sticks outside of my fender by 2 1/2 inches. I don't want to change the fender. CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH WHAT SIZE WHEEL AND THE BACK SET THAT I CAN GET TO TUCK MY WHEELS UNDER THE STOCK FLAIRS

THANKS

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
wheels with around 5" of backspacing and no more than 9" of width will get you back inside the fenders again.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I would like to get a little bit outside of the flares. Right now the jeep is on no lift and has the stock 2013 Sahara rims. I plan to change this in the future. What tires do you recommend?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Go back to the shop and have him slap on a fee differant tires on your rig. See which size fits your needs and get those.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I would like to get a little bit outside of the flares. Right now the jeep is on no lift and has the stock 2013 Sahara rims. I plan to change this in the future. What tires do you recommend?

305 or 12.5....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts