Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a lift soon, don't want to use my stock wheels because I will need to use spacers, etc. They just don't offer the right offset, so I have to look for a wheel that's going to look nice, be functional and practical. I was steering myself into a 20 inch wheel but my Jeep is a DD and I don't want to compromise its ride quality, durability and operating cost. Sure I want to make it look nice, stand apart but I also need to be wise as to where to invest my money wisely. I was going to keep my stock wheels/tires for the occassional off road trips and buy a nice complete wheel/tire set then changed them when needed to go have fun on the trails but that proposition isn't a cheap ordeal.

I would like to have a wheel thats not heavy and add more weight to the Jeep, I am deciding to stay with either 17 or 18 MAX I will be using the BFG's KO2's 35 tires for sure. Any good wheels out there in size 18/17 that nice, light and don't affect your MPG's too much such as a big ass heavy wheel and tire set (20X10+tires) that weight could be 120lbs and up easy per tire and to me that's insane! But they look nice :) Maybe I should compromise and stay at 18... Thoughts, suggestions, recommendations? These are 2 wheels that I came across but??? Many options are available so I need some guidance~

1 - 1 of 1 Posts