Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone shows anyone have lockable storage containers bolted on your rear wheel wells inside the cab I was looking to do this bit need some ideas!
Love pictures! Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
my ammo cans were 10. the mount to hold the 2 in was another 10 and the nuts and bolts were .75. for 30.75 it looks great acts functional and is secure with lots of storage space.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tallzdatank said:
my ammo cans were 10. the mount to hold the 2 in was another 10 and the nuts and bolts were .75. for 30.75 it looks great acts functional and is secure with lots of storage space.
There 25$ each at the surplus store

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tallzdatank said:
There 25$ each at the surplus store

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
coley said:
Well, I can't pack an overnight bag, but it can hold valuable stuff like phone, camera, .357 magnum, tow straps, hooks, 9 mm XDm. What are you looking to store.... did I miss something?
Basically a overnight bag without a sleeping bag, like flares straps ropes d rings, mre, basic tools lighter some, first aid.kit, umm... Idk I'm sure ill think of some other things

1 - 13 of 13 Posts