Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meetup info meet at McDonalds Farm and Durango 0900, leave at 0930. Head to Cold Creek air down and do Wheeler Pass. When we finish in Pahrump head to the winery for a lunch and a little wine tasting.

Meetup time puts us at the winery between noon and one o'clock for lunch.

To far out for weather but we are looking at lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's.

So if you need a good bottle of wine for Thanksgiving Day dinner come on out. Bring the dogs and kids.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I will probably join in as well.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
What about over the long weekend after Thanksgiving? Joe are you up to shifting the trip one week?

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dennis Z prompted the date and I have to work that Friday so was planning on getting some wine for the holiday meal.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Easier, just a bit longer, you wouldn't have any issues. There are are only a few areas where there are some mild my rough spots.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I like this idea.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Do we have a head count for Sunday yet?

·
Premium Member
816 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Count me in. See you there Ray

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ray 2 from Henderson, 1 Me, 1 You and 1 Wilson. Gregaf3 and whoever he brings and a maybe on Panthor98

So the answer is 5 confirmed and 2+ maybes.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Just saw a possible 5" of snow above 5000' Saturday on the weather. We might get to see a little white stuff!!

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Been over the top in the snow before and it would be a BONUS!!!! Let it snow!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Anyone going have a SWR and a jumper cable? I' just bought a fire stick II and i was wondering where I was sitting at. I've never tuned my radio before, or knew that I had to. I might buy a little amplifier later down the road (shhhhh) ;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
It's been raining like crazy all day. I think we have a good chance of snow.
I went down the entire Lovell Canyon Road last night to trout creek road, I think it was called. It was 40 degrees top that mountain at 6500 feet.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts