Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for wheeling around the IE on Saturday 10/20? I'm looking for a run. Preferably Big Bear or somewhere else not too far.

I saw the Miller run, but not willing to spend that much on gas.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was planning on hitting the Ortegas w the wife and kids on Sunday. I've heard it's very mild. This will be my first trip out in the new jeep. I'm open for people to join us

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was planning on hitting the Ortegas w the wife and kids on Sunday. I've heard it's very mild. This will be my first trip out in the new jeep. I'm open for people to join us
Thanks for the offer Chris, but looking for something more moderate to difficult.

I might be down for a Sunday run.
You can't make Saturday? I don't do Sunday's during football season. Even though after tonight, I could use some time off (Chargers fan...) :facepalm:

·
Registered
604 Posts
suicideking said:
Thanks for the offer Chris, but looking for something more moderate to difficult.

You can't make Saturday? I don't do Sunday's during football season. Even though after tonight, I could use some time off (Chargers fan...) :facepalm:
Lol. Nope I work Saturdays.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I work most Saturdays too. I've never been out, first jeep first run out. Just a warning. Lol

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ummm wildomar OHV area. I might be game for a big bear run. The wife asked "is there any wives or kids going, because you know we bought this jeep for the family" lol. So help me out. Haha. Again I can't stress the fact that this will be my first time out so you'll have to be patient w me

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ummm wildomar OHV area. I might be game for a big bear run. The wife asked "is there any wives or kids going, because you know we bought this jeep for the family" lol. So help me out. Haha. Again I can't stress the fact that this will be my first time out so you'll have to be patient w me
Can you do Saturday? If so, we can figure something out.

I've had my Jeep for a year now, so no problem with being new.

How old are your kids? My oldest is almost 4, but he gets car sick. Not sure if my wife would sign off on him going. I usually go alone, wife doesn't like to go.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I bet if she knew there would be "families" I'd have a good shot at. I'm not working this sat so....

·
Registered
412 Posts
Lol. Mine r 8-4. I just want to get my jeep dirty. I understand if she doesn't like to go. I'm just trying to find a happy medium here. Ha

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol. Mine r 8-4. I just want to get my jeep dirty. I understand if she doesn't like to go. I'm just trying to find a happy medium here. Ha
My wife would probably go in a few weeks, but not this weekend.

If you want to go this weekend, it would be just me. We could do Gold Mountain + Jacoby in Big Bear. A stock Jeep can handle both.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ill pass this weekend bud. I think we'll just hit wildomar OHV area this time. Keep me in mind when you want to hit a family day. Thanks tho.

·
Registered
920 Posts
We'll be in calico this weekend if anyone wants to join. We are camping at the campground and family group although no young ones. All are welcome though.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Xjman1 said:
We'll be in calico this weekend if anyone wants to join. We are camping at the campground and family group although no young ones. All are welcome though.
Your not going with us on the 26 to calico

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.