Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
very cool :)
......maybe we should think about: WF World Tour Wheel'n

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time, but how did the girl in the last picture stay so clean, when the Jeep is so dirty, and is topless?:D

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
hi,

some friends from Karlsruhe, Germany often go wheeling there. this summer i will visit them, then i will go to saverne my first time.
most of the time i go wheeling here in northern germany...

@ ridener72:
on 8th-10th august we ( www.4x4-treff.de) organise a big 4wheel meeting (not only jeeps) in the new offroad park "mammut park" ( www.fpmammut.de )near kassel.
perhaps you want to join us there...?

nicolas-eric

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
very cool
......maybe we should think about: WF World Tour Wheel'n
Thanks! Great Idea with the WF World Tour! How about "WF Local World Wide" :D

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time, but how did the girl in the last picture stay so clean, when the Jeep is so dirty, and is topless?
Dankeschön! Im sure she changed clothes a couple of times that weekend. ;) :D

@nicolas-eric Thanks for the invitation buddy :) That Park is sposed to be really cool! I hope you all have lots of fun. I dont think I will have time to come. If you go to Saverne make sure to be careful in the water. I saw 2 Jeeps drown. Both were OK afterward, but they are not daily drivers like ours. :( :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Good stuff Ridener. Love to see people wheelin all over the world.

Funny enough I started looking at some of the site stats last night and we are getting hits from all over the world. Even had 9 hits from Africa last month. :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks a lot! :) I did not know there were so many Jeepers in Europe until i bought my Rubi. WE ARE EVERY WHERE!!!!
This pretty much sums it up: 75% of the planet is covered in water, the rest is covered with Jeeps! :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Thanks a lot! :) I did not know there were so many Jeepers in Europe until i bought my Rubi. WE ARE EVERY WHERE!!!!
This pretty much sums it up: 75% of the planet is covered in water, the rest is covered with Jeeps! :D
I saw a signature for someone on another forum once that said

"Earth First....We can wheel the rest of the planets later"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts