Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Just a handful from last season

·
Registered
910 Posts
Here are just a couple of mine...

·
Registered
338 Posts
A few from last year:

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Heres a few more from a wheeling trip I was on with some great folks last year...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Rio Puerco, near Albuquerque, NM

Black Bear Pass, CO

Cedro Peak, near Albuquerque

·
Registered
223 Posts
Been wheeling on private property lately (with permission). Not quite ready to embarrass myself on public trails yet. Would like to at least have a winch before going to the cliffs

Outside is Beautiful

·
Registered
964 Posts
Been wheeling on private property lately (with permission). Not quite ready to embarrass myself on public trails yet. Would like to at least have a winch before going to the cliffs

Outside is Beautiful
Dude don't worry about that at all. That's how you learn. If you go with someone who had been there and done it before they will teach you a lot. That's how I learned and same goes for like everyone who jeeps.

If people were going to make fun of you, then they don't own a Jeep and probably have a buggy or a truck. And we don't care about those people lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dude don't worry about that at all. That's how you learn. If you go with someone who had been there and done it before they will teach you a lot. That's how I learned and same goes for like everyone who jeeps.

If people were going to make fun of you, then they don't own a Jeep and probably have a buggy or a truck. And we don't care about those people lol
Haha well thats my other problem! I dont have friends who do that

Outside is Beautiful

·
Registered
964 Posts
Haha well thats my other problem! I dont have friends who do that

Outside is Beautiful
Well when you get your winch just show up and see if there is someone else there wheeling by themselves that way you can talk to them and go with someone else

·
Registered
394 Posts
Latest wheeling trip. This was at Rausch Creek in Pennsylvania. Ended up bending the tie rod on Yellow Jacket (stock tie rod), had to winch off backwards and then pull the front end with my winch to the side and off the trail to do the repair since my buddy had a spare tie rod. Control arm mount bent getting winched off since I couldn't steer. That later snapped on the street and so I had it welded back by a friend and am picking up another D30 to replace it since its rotted anyway. Still a fun trip lol
Also made a stop at graffiti highway in centralia Pennsylvania, pretty cool place if you ever are around that area.

image-1923076797.jpg

image-2285124334.jpg

image-1259799821.jpg

image-2266014066.jpg

image-1473228225.jpg

1 - 20 of 77 Posts