Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to get out on Sunday this weekend or Saturday or Sunday next weekend? Terminator out at table Mesa or back way to crown king or??? I’m off Mondays too if anyone can do a Monday. Not looking for anything super crazy but something with a bit of a pucker factor to keep it interesting. I ran lower terminator yesterday by myself and all the toughest obstacles have bypasses if you’re worried. Always more fun with a few rigs but I’ll be headed out alone again if no one wants to join.

Wes

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,971 Posts
Can't do Sundays, but open Sat's. On vacation the week starting Christmas through new years, bout any day that week works.

·
Registered
956 Posts
working this saturday, and sundays are my regular work schedule.

i talked to my people about an offroad excursion friday, 1/1. Start the new year off with some dirt and rocks!!!!

plan is to run part of turkey creek, then take a side trail back. new route for me.

have your people get with my people.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,971 Posts
I'll be on vacation, guess the yardwork will have to wait.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there any real obstacles at turkey creek? From what I remember years ago it’s just a dirt road pretty much. Some cool extra curriculars if you know the right turns? I’m off 1/1. Would still like to get out next weekend Saturday, Sunday or Monday too!

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
BadAZbiker, would be our resident authority on Turkey Creek, as he ran all or part of it recently. he is a very capable trail leader never taking the group where it should't go and leaving everyone an alternative route on heavy technical areas. My Yj ran it earlier in the year with no lockers and only one traction issue due to my poor choice on the first sizeable creek crossing. Plus it's a great run for scenery.

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Unfortunately next weekend is out in order for me to start my vacation Monday 28th, so that Monday is doable for me.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
working this saturday, and sundays are my regular work schedule.

i talked to my people about an offroad excursion friday, 1/1. Start the new year off with some dirt and rocks!!!!

plan is to run part of turkey creek, then take a side trail back. new route for me.

have your people get with my people.
Still planning on this?

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Not available this weekend, but next looks open right now.

Anyone available or interested?

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Supposed to be off, Covid 19 playing havoc with my schedule covering others, but I'm in as of now...

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Affirmative. Meeting at the shell on new river road and I17 at 9am. About 5 jeeps so far. Grace us with your presence.

I'm open to bouncing around Saturday, the 9th.
Still meeting at the shell at 9am?

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Not going to make it today. Got loaded up and pulled Jeep out found fuel dripping from the pump, Not the hoses so it's off to Napa, Have fun...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yesterday was wonderful. Ran some new trails. Played in rocks. Play in mud and water. Met some cows. Only damage was a side step kissed a large rock. 1 jeep stuck twice (first time was practice) in the same spot. Got to exercise my winch.

I didn't get stuck nor break anything. Great day for me!

Thanks to Wes for gracing us with his presence.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yesterday was wonderful. Ran some new trails. Played in rocks. Play in mud and water. Met some cows. Only damage was a side step kissed a large rock. 1 jeep stuck twice (first time was practice) in the same spot. Got to exercise my winch.

I didn't get stuck nor break anything. Great day for me!

Thanks to Wes for gracing us with his presence.
Hey thanks for having me. Fun day wheeling with some Jeeps!

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Looks like I was a day off on my Calendar

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Turns out, wife and kids had camping planned for this weekend... Won't be out in the Jeep. Still fun, but fun for everyone, not just me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts