Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure there have been a lot of threads on wheels and tires but i couldn't find a specific thread to help me out... I'm going to be purchasing a 2013 jeep wrangler sport s within the month, and I'm looking to throw new wheels and tires on it without a lift. I'm looking for All Terrain tires, but something thats a little aggressive, this is gonna be my daily driver... on the highway everyday..

What are the biggest tires i can put on with no lift? 33? with 16inch wheels?

Has anyone looked into or actually bought a wheel/tire package from Quadratec?

If i got the wheel/tire package, how much am i looking at to get them put on the jeep?

Thank you in advance guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I appreciate it, do you or anyone else have any suggestions on the actual tire/tire size I choose? Along with the wheel size? I just wanna get cheap steel black rock wheels... Im just unsure of the size of wheel and tire Im going to be able to put on the stock wrangler

·
Registered
9 Posts
I put 325-60-18's on my 2013 Sahara Unlimited. KMC Monster 18 inch wheels. No lift, spacers or other modifications although I did have to slightly trim the plastic piece inside the front bumper as it rubber a little at full lock. They stick out about 2 inches past my fenders but sure look cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wheels

I put 325-60-18's on my 2013 Sahara Unlimited. KMC Monster 18 inch wheels. No lift, spacers or other modifications although I did have to slightly trim the plastic piece inside the front bumper as it rubber a little at full lock. They stick out about 2 inches past my fenders but sure look cool.
Hey Inmate... what offset / backspace are on those wheels? That's what I am going for exactly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts