Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just threw a 2.5in lift on my 2014 JK Unlimited last night. Already the stock tires look is bugging me ha Im gonna upgrading to the Firestone Destination MTs and was going to put them on this wheel: size 15x8 backspacing 3.75 http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=AR235873B&wheelMake=American+Racing&wheelModel=AR23&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Jeep&autoModel=Wrangler+Unlimited&autoYear=2014&autoModClar=Sport+S&filterFinish=All&filterSize=All&filterBrand=All&filterSpecial=false&filterNew=All&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand

I know 15s can big tricky with the large calipers on the 2014s. Does anyone know for sure that these wheels will work?

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
It's not just the brakes, sooner rather than later you will need to replace some of the joint, if you want HD joints those wheels can also be problem. The wheels like the suspension are the foundation of your Jeep, why limit yourself? !5" wheels were great on Wranglers of the past but they are too small for the JK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts