Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, i've gone through the search function and saw some cool ideas. I havent been able to locate any recent threads with this topic.

I'm interested in finding an area i can put some subs (I prefer 2 10's) and am pretty against the stealthbox due to the reviews when the top is off.

So my question, where are your subs, and what subs do you have?

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sadly, only the stock sub in the cargo floor.....definitely wanting to change. Will keep an eye here to see if you come up with something....

·
Registered
189 Posts
do they still make bazooka tubes, had one in my old tj for a hot minute

·
Registered
110 Posts
Any reviews on this? What did you set this up with and what type of quality sound does this give off?
I replaced my speakers in the dash and sound bar with kickers and replaced the head unit with a Sony. The bazooka sub I chose is the 8 inch with a 100 watt built in amp. I think it sounds great with the kicker speakers I installed. It's a huge improvement over the stock stereo.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got the premium sound package in my 2014 jku. I'm thinking of upgrading, either that sub, or adding an additional sub. anyone add to the premium sound package?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have the premium sound and the only thing premium is the price... I took it to an audio shop and the guy told me he tried every way he could to make the stock woofer box work and just gave up. He recommended a separate speaker. I am having all of my speakers replaced, including the woofer plus adding an amp.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Mounted mine on the tailgate...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts