Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where can I buy these tires and rims? I have a stock 2016 black 4 door just like this in the picture - I want to make mine look just like this

The Rims are RBP 94R CHROME W/ GLOSS BLACK INSERTS. Not sure of the size? And do not know the tire type or tire size?

Looks like I might need wheel/hub spacers and possibly spring spacers too ?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Definitely Toyos...(You can see Toyo Open Country MT on the sidewall)..

They look like 37 inch tires on 20 inch rims.. The wheels/tires obviously require an aftermarket spare tire carrier. The bottom of the spare is even with the bottom of the gate. The top of the tire is almost even with the wiper on the glass hatch. Grab a tape measure and you'll see that's about 37 inches.

Not sure how you're set up now, but you'll need a bit more than spring spacers to fit 37's. Especially if you still have the stock flares..

·
Registered
986 Posts
That Jeep also has to have some pretty big bump stops to keep the fenders on with so little lift.

Reactions: azyjjk

·
Registered
54 Posts
They look like toyo open country m/t's I will never buy another set have them on my GMC 2500 dry rotting and cracking they will not replace them unless the crack opens to 2mm I only have 8k on them 3 years old.

·
Registered
986 Posts
They look like toyo open country m/t's I will never buy another set have them on my GMC 2500 dry rotting and cracking they will not replace them unless the crack opens to 2mm I only have 8k on them 3 years old.

OW!

What is the Julian molding date on them?

Some people have been sold various brands of tires that were sitting in the warehouse as much as 4 years before going out the door. Those tires looked a lot like yours in short order.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts