Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to do a re gear for my JKU. I know 4WP does it on the east side, but i'm wondering if anyone can recommend a shop on the west, or north side of Indy?

Any information greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'd like to do a re gear for my JKU. I know 4WP does it on the east side, but i'm wondering if anyone can recommend a shop on the west, or north side of Indy? Any information greatly appreciated!
I don't know, but I would check with Champion Jeep at 96th and Michigan. They seem pretty serious about their Jeeps, I'd imagine they'll have a suggestion.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know, but I would check with Champion Jeep at 96th and Michigan. They seem pretty serious about their Jeeps, I'd imagine they'll have a suggestion.
Yes they can / will do them. Quoted ~$2200.

I really can't decide. 315's with 3.73 gears and a 6 speed. It's really not that bad... but I think 4.10's would be about perfect. But is it $2200 more perfect?

I could trade for a Rubi, but after my mods, getting a new Rubi back to where I am currently would take about $12-13K. I could do a lot to my current rig, for a whole lot less than that and have a much more capable rig.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
There is a place call elite auto image on west Washington street. Not sure if they do that but you could give them a call and see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts