Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy I need this axle ASAP.. I got into a accident recently and don't have a vehicle to get to work. I try getting it at this Popular website that we all shop on(won't name the name) but they just don't really seem to be on top of what they were suppose to do. For example, I was told they would make me an invoice for the axle(because it isn't listed on their site) and would get a call back in a hour but they never called. I had to call them back and was told the Guy I spoke lefted. This was for the 35 spline after they told me that the 30 spline wasn't available. I had to wait a week to call in to see if everything was going smoothly, then they told me that the 30 spline wasn't even available..they never even bother to call me and tell me that the manufacturer didn't have it and had to wait 6-8 months to get the part in. It's only when I had to called they said they only have it with 35 spline. I just need this axle ASAP, so can 1 of you guys or vendor help me get this.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I went through this exact same ordeal back in February. G2 is owned by TransAmerica I believe which is 4WheelParts. They even have about a 1 week lead time to get a built axle. My advice, give Jason at KrawlOffroad a call and have him send you a ProRock 44 or Currie RockJock 44 housing with all the internals not complete. This will cut down on your lead time because they will not have to build the axle, they will just ship out the parts. My ProRock shipped out the next day and was at my shop a few days later along with gears, shafts, locker, and compressor. It took the shop about a couple days to build the axle and install back under the Jeep.

That is what worked for me. Unfortunately, I was unable to order from Jason due to some insurance and shop issues. Trust me when I say, that was the biggest mistake I have made on my Jeep. It turned into a nightmare with the shop. Needless to say, I only order parts from one person (Jason at KOR) and only let one person work on my Jeep when I can't/don't want to do the work (local guy here in DFW).

Sorry for the rant, this was a sore subject for me LOL. But having everything sent separate rather than a complete axle saved me probably 2-4 days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts