Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve recently moved to Fort Stewart. I have an 04 TJ that I’ve had for a little over a year. I wanted to get some stuff done to it but with all the training over the past few months haven’t really had time. Now that I am settled I am looking for a good place to help me with installation of fenders, lift, lighting etc. Evem a place that could give me some ideas with where I want to go with it. If anyone could recommend a place I’d really appreciate it. I’m ready to get it started.

Thanks for any info that you can provide!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’ve recently moved to Fort Stewart. I have an 04 TJ that I’ve had for a little over a year. I wanted to get some stuff done to it but with all the training over the past few months haven’t really had time. Now that I am settled I am looking for a good place to help me with installation of fenders, lift, lighting etc. Evem a place that could give me some ideas with where I want to go with it. If anyone could recommend a place I’d really appreciate it. I’m ready to get it started.

Thanks for any info that you can provide!
I apologize for the weird characters in my post I’m using the iPhone App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts