Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some ideas to mount some buttons or to mount a plate off of 12voltguy.com.
Post pics of your buttons! :D

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
My KC Daylighter switch is right next to the wiper switch for the hard top, most logical.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my 99 only has 3 spots for those switches and there all taken up

I ran the wires for my rear reverse lights and I have to still run wires for lights on the windsheild and an in-cab winch control

·
Registered
839 Posts
i cant go out and take a pic right now, i'll try to tomorrow, but i mounted the rocker switch for my hella 500's on the right side of the plastic steering column pannel (across from the light switch). I just removed the pannel, drilled a hole in it in a location that wouldnt interfere with the metal plate beneath the pannel, mounted the switch, and ran the wires from there through the drain plug on the drivers side and into the engine compartment. I really like the location of the switch and it looks very professional when done right.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking about putting it there to ...a pic would be awsome

never seen you around the board...so welcome!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Yeah im relatively new, i joined the forum back in may, thanks for the welcome! Here's the pics, i hope they work...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jonny that looks really good where did you get that button?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Thanks! I was skeptical about putting it there at first cause i didnt know how well it would come out but after it was finished i was really happy with it. The button actually came in the hella 500 kit, but im sure you could order it seperatly from the lights.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah

·
Registered
2,343 Posts

I now have labelled switches for the rear lights and 2 sets of driving lights in place of the three blanks on the right. My fog light switch cover should be here soon.

Thanks Geeps!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What would the air guage be used for?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wow that xpod thing is expensive if you get the source with it also.... 450 for 6 switches and relays? idk about you but thats a little too expensive for me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts