Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for some Jeep Wrangler step flares but not sure where to find them. I've looked online and called the dealership but they dont sell them. The flares I am talking about are not the fender flares, I'm talking about the little step flares that each side has underneath the door so you can step in.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
What you are looking for are sahara side steps....

Used on ebay is probably your best bet

·
Super Moderator
12,685 Posts
You can put an ad on this forum (parts wanted...scroll down from the main page) as soon as you have 15 posts.

You can also look on this forum under parts for sale or parting out. No minimum posts required.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
Yeah, Ebay, and craigslist are the places to find them. Don't forget to get the big metal steps that support the person's weight. They are underneath the plastic flare

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
I took mine off and thew them away. They trap road salt, mud and moisture and rot out your rockers and no not work very well as a step because they are at the same level as your floorboard anyways, completely useless.

Reactions: sccritterkiller

·
Registered
450 Posts
I've been looking around for some Jeep Wrangler step flares but not sure where to find them. I've looked online and called the dealership but they dont sell them. The flares I am talking about are not the fender flares, I'm talking about the little step flares that each side has underneath the door so you can step in.
Check with Sgt. Jeep (Tommy)

https://www.facebook.com/sgtjeep.ca/

He's in So. Cal. but he'll ship.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts