Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for replacement Torx Screws for windshield hinges as well as roll bar screws. Can anyone tell me a good place (website) to find them?

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
You cann get nuts and bolts most anywhere but if you want the torx you can buy a kit or singles at Q'tec/Morris 4X4. The prices for the torx will scare you so if you want HD Lowes, Tractor supply etc.

·
Registered
124 Posts
is there a listing of the size and threading of the bolts for all the body parts ?

You cann get nuts and bolts most anywhere but if you want the torx you can buy a kit or singles at Q'tec/Morris 4X4. The prices for the torx will scare you so if you want HD Lowes, Tractor supply etc.
>>>the kind seller must have sold the bolts holding the body parts together.. once I began to notice there is no place that has the entire set of bolts in place.. some places have NONE.. there is at least one missing from each hinge, you name it, at least one of three is missing all over the jeep..
I would hate to pull one off of every spot some are missing in order to match it, and there are places where there are none, like the area just in front of the windshield that has the windshield wipers passing through it and some air vents in it, basically between the hood and the bottom of the windshield... no examples there to pull off and match up..
I already have on my list to murder and feed the prev. owner to an alligator; so that is covered, but what about the bolts... and if I have to use different bolts than what are in it I guess I will need to replace the few that are in there so they look the same ??
thanks in advance...
dk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the input, I'll check around and maybe go with something other than Torx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts