Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where seems to be the better place to go for basic parts? Advance? Autozone? O'Reilleys? NAPA? I'm not talking about big Jeep parts, I mean things like brake pads, filters, fluids, tune up parts, etc.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Personally, I've been to all of them for different things over time and what made me choose was the customer service. Yeah some use Chinese parts or blah blah but there's not that much of a difference. I go to advanced bc the guy there is a genius so I always get it fixed fast and done right without throwing money at it for things I don't need.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Personally, I've been to all of them for different things over time and what made me choose was the customer service. Yeah some use Chinese parts or blah blah but there's not that much of a difference. I go to advanced bc the guy there is a genius so I always get it fixed fast and done right without throwing money at it for things I don't need.
agreed, I don't know about the rest of the country but Podunk paw paw Michigan we got advance and oreilly and I will go to advance every time. Advance for us is superior in knowledge and just plain customer relations. Oreilly is always dead and has some meth head leaning over the counter every time I walk in. As far as the parts, they all seem equal.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Amazon. I can usually get the better brand for cheaper then anything the local stores can get me. I've got Prime so shipping is quick and free.

If I need it right now I'll call Advance, NAPA, and Autozone. But lately I've been disappointed. They usually don't have parts is stock and have given me the wrong part a few times as well.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Rockauto if im not in a hurry.. autozone is good for lightbulbs.. none of there stuff is name brand just says duralast.. I have a local store that I goto.. I like to say I want moog balljoints and not have a ten year old give me the stink eye.. as most of us know the parts in our jeeps aint always what came in it. there computer gos nuts if you have a different part number. .. napa has good parts but there overpriced.. just my .02 cents im probally wrong

·
Registered
177 Posts
I do a lot of my shopping on line especially if I'm not in a hurry.
I'm Amazon Prime so I get free next day shipping but I still shop around for better prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts