Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Where do you shop?

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  AzTJ 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I don't go near Quadratec for the simple reason I have never gotten a catalog from them before. I have ordered them 4 or 5 times, but it never arrives. Imagine if I bought somthing from them....

I've been known to use 4WheelParts a time or two...

I have never heard of that last one.

#7 ·
www.redrock4x4.com I always get GREAT service from Jason. He's always taken A LOT of time to answer my questions by email. Their prices are really good too.

www.northridge4x4.com Pretty good prices but they've royally screwed up a few orders of mine.

www.dpgoffroad.com I've only made one order through Dirk and everything went very well. He spent a lot of time on the phone with me giving me the 101 on Jeep accessories. I'll be throwing more business his way soon.

www.4x4rockshop.com Supporting vendor on this forum. Never bought anything from Mike yet but I've always heard good things about the company.

#19 ·
Don't forget www.4x4groupbuy.com. AZTJ Jason LaLiberty used to be an AZ native. He moved to Maine a few years ago, but still runs his business. He has pretty sweet deals on most things. Also don't forget about 4Wheelers Supply. Eventhough you are not in Phoenix they are very good about shipping. www.4wheelers.com

Mostly I don't shop online for stuff. I like to stay and buy local whenever possible. Mostly at Absolute Offroad. However I have bought the occasional piece from Ebay or elsewhere if absolutely needed to.

#21 ·
Don't forget www.4x4groupbuy.com. AZTJ Jason LaLiberty used to be an AZ native. He moved to Maine a few years ago, but still runs his business. He has pretty sweet deals on most things. Also don't forget about 4Wheelers Supply. Eventhough you are not in Phoenix they are very good about shipping. www.4wheelers.com
Yeah - I've been making a list of stuff from 4x4groupbuy :D - And thats where I'll prolly get my lift from. 4Wheeler Supply is on my sh*t list. Treated us pretty crappy a year or 2 ago and havn't set foot in the Mesa store since. Joe own's AbsoluteOffroad right? He's a good guy and did some work for us before, but thats a bit of a drive, Dave and Tod at DesertFab are a bit closer :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.