Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Had good results with Doraville Driveline.
What did you have done? I need an SYE and driveshaft since I put my lift on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We put a Ford 302 into a 84' Volvo DL. They cut a custom length drive shaft. Give them a call and see if they might do that for you. Good transmission shop in Lawrenceville is Whitley's Transmission.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've always used Carolina Driveline. Tell them you need one for a 4x4 and they build them stout. Never had a problem and always helpful on the fun. Quick turn-around and very reasonably priced. I got 2 built for an old jeep cheaper than what Tom Woods wanted for one. Never broke the ones from Carolina Driveline. Had a Tom Woods in a Cherokee and broke an ear off it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Revitalizing this old topic. I live in the Chattanooga area and looking to replace both mine since I've installed a 4.5" lift and front is rubbing on trans skid plate and I've ripped boot on rear. Was looking to go with 1350 sealed so I don't have to worry about it (running 37's). Any recommendations for local shops? What have you seen on the prices for a set with the flanges? I called Carolina Driveline and a lot must have changed since @Hound_dog's post. They want about the same as Adams plus shipping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts