I know I'm not the only one with a cj where is everybody

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
they're probably out shopping for a TJ. :D

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
not at WRANGLER forum most likely at earlycj5 forum but thats just a guess seeing as the have 5,000 memebers

idn im here so i guees that kinda proves my theory wrong

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
they're probably out shopping for a TJ. :D

....got 2 TJs, the next Jeep will have square headlights :D

debruins said:
not at WRANGLER forum most likely at earlycj5 forum but thats just a guess seeing as the have 5,000 memebers

idn im here so i guees that kinda proves my theory wrong
WF gets all my time ;)

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
yeah im about split 50/50, but i post more here (and here is more interesting), b/c the stuff is a little easier to understand , all of the stuff on ECJ5 is usually really technical, not which lift/tires should i get etc.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well good to know I'm not the only one with a pulse in a cj section. :wavey:

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
take tinys advice and get your cj running again!

What the hell am I going to do when you come visit in a damn 2wd comanche?! hurry up and get that 572 in your cj:D

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am working on it.. you know what you can do when I come in a 2wd comanche.. fix your axles and control arms:flipoff:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
im here, but leaving for awhile to attempt to try to figure out how to fix a fuel leak on it :really:

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I am working on it.. you know what you can do when I come in a 2wd comanche.. fix your axles and control arms:flipoff:
got an appointment for thursday morning.. do something in your room for me. Pray or w/e :p

Now hurry up with that 572ci big block :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dobt godess is going to help you with your jeep issue. I may be a pal and call up the dealer and put an idea or two in there head

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey tiny thanks but no thanks, its kind of an inside joke... u offering a room in rock country though

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
who said anything about bringing him.. I just wanna get some rock scars on the cj, painted it recently and its to nice looking

1 - 20 of 65 Posts