Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard somebody mention it in another thread, and I have read the whole User Manual and can`t find this matter. Is it possible that the prior owner removed it because is not really needed ? Will it hurt the electronics if my Jeep runs out of it ? Please help ASAP !!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Your jeep will die without it. You had just better hand me over the title and run away from it. I hear the Prius don't need blinker fluid.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Hand me over the title" ???? What the hell does that mean ??? I am Puertorrican, english slang is very difficult for me, I only speak spanish !!! :banghead:
Does it mean; Shake hands on top of the floor tile ?

Anywho, who is Prius, is he a member on this Forum ? Or is it a brand of Flashlights ? :confused:

·
Registered
171 Posts
It is located on the drivers side fender well towards the grill right next to where you add halogen fluid for when you use the high beams. All else fails just follow the lines back up from your blinkers.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
After you locate the Reservoir, be sure to Plastidip it. Then start a post about it.

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
"Hand me over the title" ???? What the hell does that mean ??? I am Puertorrican, english slang is very difficult for me, I only speak spanish !!! :banghead:
Does it mean; Shake hands on top of the floor tile ?

Anywho, who is Prius, is he a member on this Forum ? Or is it a brand of Flashlights ? :confused:
Hummmm claimed to have been on the USS Roosevelt here http://www.wranglerforum.com/f6/u-s-s-theodore-roosevelt-cvn-71-anyone-193757.html and do not speak english?

CAN YOU KEEP BS THREADS OFF OF HERE!!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This thread is trully tecnical. Aren`t; "Steambolt", "Blinker-Fluid", Muffler-Bearing", "Flight-Line", and the like.... Technical terms ???
By the way; What is "BS" ? ... "Bolt Sealant" ?

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
This thread is trully tecnical. Aren`t; "Steambolt", "Blinker-Fluid", Muffler-Bearing", "Flight-Line", and the like.... Technical terms ???
By the way; What is "BS" ? ... "Bolt Sealant" ?
You are on a Trolling roll today. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I heard somebody mention it in another thread, and I have read the whole User Manual and can`t find this matter. Is it possible that the prior owner removed it because is not really needed ? Will it hurt the electronics if my Jeep runs out of it ? Please help ASAP !!!!
It's located in the whiffle dust compartment under the driver seat... see page 420, hope this help..

·
Registered
392 Posts
It's behind the continium transfunctioner on the passenger side!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You guys are taking advantage of my english knowledge limitations.
HD ? I suppose that`s "Holly Driver" :hide:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
It was probably removed by the previous owner, they make an additive for the fuel and oil that you can use to substitute for it. It is kind of like mixing the oil and gas for a two stroke engine. Good Luck.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I relocated mine a little higher up in the engine bay, so it didn't get damaged.....did it at the same time I upgraded to "high comp piston-return springs."

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Guess A-Hole (moto) will be banned soon enough.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts