Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic on the Iowa boards, here. Chime in, people. Where does everyone live? Lets see if we can get some activity around here.

My name is Chris, and I'm a jeepaholic. I live in Davenport with my lovely 99 TJ.

Who wants to get together?

Attachments

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
I live 20 miles east of Mason City. I have tried to get stuff going in Iowa and failed every time. I am trying to get a Jeep cruise put together Memorial weekend but it is not going to have a big turn out.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I'm in Eldridge on the north side of Davenport. There is a small group of us that head north to Jackson County once each month on a Sunday morning. We have some really nice B roads maped out and always stop for breakfast at Flapjacks in Maquoketa. It makes for a fun Sunday.

I drive a new Rubicon and we meet in my garage in Eldridge before and after each trip. If anyone wants to join us send me your email and I'll keep you informed. I'm headed to Arizona next week with the Jeep and Moab in April. I'm always up for anything with some off-roading.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm up for both. I've been out of the Jeeping community for a long time, and am happy to be back. Anyone can message me if something is going on. My wife has never been wheeling, and I'm looking forward to getting her, and my kids excited about it.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
I'm in Eldridge on the north side of Davenport. There is a small group of us that head north to Jackson County once each month on a Sunday morning. We have some really nice B roads maped out and always stop for breakfast at Flapjacks in Maquoketa. It makes for a fun Sunday.

I drive a new Rubicon and we meet in my garage in Eldridge before and after each trip. If anyone wants to join us send me your email and I'll keep you informed. I'm headed to Arizona next week with the Jeep and Moab in April. I'm always up for anything with some off-roading.
I would like to meet up but it would be a 3.5 hour drive. I'll think about it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hey Silverton! I live in Maquoketa And hit lvl B's once a week! let me know when your heading this way! I also Have a small bit of land just outside Maquoketa That my dad owns and have a few trails going threw it. Theres also a Valley with a creek and some pretty good climbs. I've been chainsawing all week with this awesome weather! also.. My dad has a paving bussiness So i have access to two bobcats for trail constructing. Heres a few picks of what the land looks like.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I moved to grinnell when I got out of the military and as much fun as I have using it as a DD I haven't had the opportunity to get it dirty because I have no idea where to go...

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
ianelodir said:
I moved to grinnell when I got out of the military and as much fun as I have using it as a DD I haven't had the opportunity to get it dirty because I have no idea where to go...
Going to Moab in two weeks. The Iron Range near Gilbert, MN is supposed to be fun. Nothing much in Iowa.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine is going to be stock for a long while between school and everything else going on I don't have the time or $ to mess with it right now... Well all that and fishing when I can...

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
You guys should join us on the Jeep cruise from Charles City to Clear Lake.

·
Registered
10,966 Posts
Currently live in Ames. I'm usually in the Ames or Ankeny area, soon to be really only the Ames area. If y'all see me around, give me a wave. People in this town don't seem to get it...

My Dad lives in Clear Lake - so I'm sometimes up in that area too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts