Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is where my 93 4.0 is at right now. Still need to tidy up some things, repaint a few spots and just plain address some areas. As some of you may know I did the rustoleum roll on paint which has since been sanded off and repainted. Let me know what you think. It is currently the champagne gold color now.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks great! Did you had it sprayed?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great! Did you had it sprayed?
Thank you. I actually sprayed it myself...Rustoleum rattle cans with the base coat and cleared with Spraymaxx 2k clear coat.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Thank you. I actually sprayed it myself...Rustoleum rattle cans with the base coat and cleared with Spraymaxx 2k clear coat.
Looks great.Mine has a few scratches and one ding that I want to fix and re-spray. I rather spend the money on a new air conditioner. EP summers are hellish!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great.Mine has a few scratches and one ding that I want to fix and re-spray. I rather spend the money on a new air conditioner. EP summers are hellish!
I haven't had air conditioner in my Jeep since I got it. I personally don't mind it, I run the bikini top to work and home. At least we have a dry heat!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts