·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says...i've tried CARID...autozone...carquest
no luck...
any other ideas?
now day 5 without a car...the Mrs is getting pi$$ed
i caved and called the dealer...they don't even know if they can get a new one...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i ordered one thru factorychrsylerparts.com...but then found one on moparpartsoverstock for $100 cheaper..i don't know how to cancel, but i sent the link after and asked about price matching...as long as the car runs again soon...it'll be worth the $100...paying for a rental right now

·
Registered
74 Posts
i ordered one thru factorychrsylerparts.com...but then found one on moparpartsoverstock for $100 cheaper..i don't know how to cancel, but i sent the link after and asked about price matching...as long as the car runs again soon...it'll be worth the $100...paying for a rental right now
Can you shared link, I not sure what number part I need

Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
Chrysler now sells remanufactured TIPM's with a warranty for under $300, but it seems to be limited to certain big regional dealers. I ordered mine from some place in Orlando.

·
Registered
504 Posts
EBAY!! Several vendors offer to rebuild them for 275.00 dollars with warranty.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found a place. If you google Mak's TIPM Repair, you will find the website. They sale new and refurbished and come with a one year warranty.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried Maks...didn't have one

Can you shared link, I not sure what number part I need

Thanks
if you undo the clips on it, you can lift it up and see the part number...i think its 7 number and two letter...the letters don't matter...but the numbers do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts